Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Crafters

[Pinned] Get to know your Crafters

Please post your crafter names, professions and ranks here.
Small Cole 6y
Cole9945Small Sir Gilles 5y
1 2 3 5
Crafters

The Road To Legendary Status

So today i made the bold choice of going for a legendary.I have chosenTWILIGHT (this is not the movie verion = P )So here is the list i need.Twilight-1 Dusk -1 Gift of Twilight -1 Gift of Metal -1 Gift of Fortune 77 Mystic Clover...
Small Adatra 6y
Adatra9411815Small Misch 3y
Crafters

Tailor

I just hit 400 tailor. If you want fancy cloth armor, send me the mats, and I'll make'em for you.Oh, this includes bags and runes, too.
Small Shi Violet 6y
Shi Violet1227Small Shi Violet 6y
Crafters

Jewelery

Hey guys Ive been lvling my jelewery pretty hard the last couple of nights.If anyone is interested a specific kind of trait buff ill keep an eye out and send it over to you.
Small Adatra 6y
Adatra4381Small Shi Violet 6y
Crafters

Hunting Services (Bows, Guns)

You want a bow? A Gun? Of course you do! It was a rhetorical question.As usual post your requests and our handy Hunting men and women may be in touch.
Small Cole 6y
Cole3318Small Sir Gilles 6y
Crafters

Exotic weapons manufactured at cost

Last night I hit 400 weapon smithing. As a weaponsmith I can make axes, daggers, greatswords, hammers, maces, shields, spears and swords.If anyone wants to pass on the required materials I'll happily put them together for you.Be warned however if ...
Small Sir Gilles 6y
Sir Gilles121077Small Sir Gilles 6y
Crafters

Commendations: what are they good for?

UPDATE: my numbers are way off if you use rare or exotic items as long as they don't sell for over a gold on the trading post. See this wiki page: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Talk:Captain%27s_Council_CommendationThe Karka Lion guard weapons do...
Small Rain King 6y
Rain King1432Small Rain King 6y
Crafters

Armoring Services

I notice there are a few armorers in the guild - and we are getting better all the time.If you want something special, post here and (with luck) one of our armorers will pick up the job. As normal you pay for the materials and we will hammer it ou...
Small Cole 6y
Cole2283Small Mokey 6y
Crafters

Dye making services

Cooking is an incredibly expensive endeavor to undertake; requiring more coin, karma, & time than other crafting professions, but one is rewarded with the ability to make dye. I officially announce my dye making services for guildies that do n...
Small Rain King 6y
Rain King13947Small Adatra 6y
Crafters

Mystic Salvage Kit

So you can craft a Mystic Salvage Kit that has an 80% chance of retrieving upgrade components, 25% of getting rarer materials and has a stack of 250. You put these 4 ingredients into the Mystic Forge.You need:1 x Fine Salvage Kit[s] (2s 88c)1 x Jo...
Small Foolio 6y
Foolio3340Small Foolio 6y
Crafters

Best Crafting Tutorial Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFU_b4e2bxU&feature=player_embedded
Small Rain King 6y
Rain King3377Small Shi Violet 6y
Page 1