317Small
Discussion about Class-specific strategies and tactics
00No posts yet
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Strategies

Possible 5 person team build from Mist

Current Mist WvW Group Composition:The idea for this build is NOT FOR GVG USE. This is for our Mist's WvW use where they are almost always fighting outnumbered against trash mobs, or against mediocre guild groups twice our size. There are simple c...
Small Misch 3y
Misch2605Small Sir Gilles 3y
1 2 3 5
Strategies

Seeking Guardian Builds

I am looking for some fun and effective builds for high level Guardians. Is anyone able to help?
Small Cole 6y
Cole8810276Small Sir Gilles 4y
Strategies

First attempt at an Ele

OK.First attempt at a PvE ele hereLooking at the various builds around they all seem to be glass cannons.They are all loaded up with as many damage buffs as possible in their traits typically (6/6/0/0/2) and then wearing berserker or assassin armo...
Small Sir Gilles 4y
Sir Gilles0117Small Sir Gilles 4y
Strategies

Mystic Forge Fun Time

Heyo Gilles since your the only one that will read this.Today I put forward a plan of buying the cheapest major sigils around 2g 50s each. I bought 4 sigils with a total of 50 in each and decided what are my chances of Sup Sigils from the 50 + ret...
Small Adatra 5y
Adatra4276Small Sir Gilles 5y
Strategies

Ascalon Speed Clear post 26 Feb Patch

This guy has it together:Shared start: http://youtu.be/pymBXNnH150Path 2: http://youtu.be/b8NjTjDC_FAMan, that is FAST.
Small Cole 6y
Cole6564Small Shi Violet 6y
Strategies

Dungeon Videos!

Hey everyone. Was going through the gw2 forums and came across this handy little topic that has videos for each and everyone of the main dungeons. Comes with helpful hints and tips.Enjoy!!Link To Videos of Dungeons
Small Adatra 6y
Adatra7486Small Adatra 6y
Strategies

Skill and Dodge

GW2 =/= button mash? Heresy!Video on skill and evasion
Small Cole 6y
Cole2328Small Fyrehart 6y
Page 1