Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General Discussion

[Pinned] The Hall of Heroes Guild Emblem

So... what shall it be.You can create entries here: Emblem CreatorBe sure to screenie and post your suggestions.Happy designing
Small Cole 6y
Cole122594Small Cole 6y
General Discussion

The Legendary Journies continue...

1 And it came to pass that Sir Gilles came upon the outpost of Bluebriar and it was held by the heathens of the Black Gate. And the Lord spoke unto Sir Gilles and said unto him 'Go unto the high mountain top to the south and upon it build a trebu...
Small Sir Gilles 1y
Sir Gilles9983Small Sir Gilles 19d
General Discussion

Windows 8.1 Shuts Down Spontaneously

Hi,My desktop computer running Windows 8.1, with all patches installed shuts down without warning a couple of times a week - seems to be random as I can see no pattern to when it happens, let alone why. Very annoying as there is no time to save m...
Member avatar small MichaelSmith 1y
MichaelSmith1213Member avatar small MichaelSmith 1y
General Discussion

download failed due to an unknown error

Hi,I am not trying to download a large file. I am trying to download any file at all. A 3.31MB .pdf shouldn't incur this error.I have a Nexus 7 2012 that is running 4.4.4 because I am one of the many users whose tablets turn into bricks/slugs afte...
MichaelSmith1245Member avatar small MichaelSmith 1y
General Discussion

New PC randomly restarting, Event 41 Kernel Power

Hi,I'm back again and I've built a new PC. Still having bad luck with computers I guess. System specs are listed on my profile. I've been having problems with my pc restarting, event log shows Event 41 Kernel Power. It happens while playing Dead S...
MichaelSmith1210Member avatar small MichaelSmith 1y
General Discussion

Computer shutting down when idle regardless of config

Hi,I have a number of windows 7 machines set up in an office and all of them were set up the exact same way. All but two are having issues shutting down when idle. I have my power options set to do nothing but turn off the monitor. Shutting off ha...
MichaelSmith196Member avatar small MichaelSmith 1y
General Discussion

Programme stopped working issue

Hi,I was just wondering if anyone else have had this problem with the game or if the problem is only on my side.The game was running just fine but recently (in last two days or so) I've been experiencing these issues when the game just stops worki...
MichaelSmith169Member avatar small MichaelSmith 1y
General Discussion

Some serious BAMFs

Was looking through forums at some peoples armor choices and came across some really nice combos. Some people really know how to pose their characters too.ElementalistElementalistElementalistElementalistMesmerNecromancerGuardianGuardianWarrior
Small Sir Gilles 3y
Sir Gilles91599Small Sir Gilles 2y
General Discussion

RAIDS

So tonight i did some raids with a group who does them on a daily. i soon came to realize to do raids there is a specific build that is needed. after being told i was too tough and that necromancers are not supposed to be a tank the commander poin...
Small tarrakinns 2y
tarrakinns1233Small tarrakinns 2y
General Discussion

Farming/Crafting

So this is my first time ever posting on here... feeling just a tad nervous,anyway i have recently after one hole year of playing gw2 have decided i should up my game with crafting, Had been sitting at 194 of artificer for way too long am now at 2...
Small Tarrakinns 2y
Tarrakinns6544Small tarrakinns 2y
General Discussion

Lore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu7hHuidcpM
Small Misch 3y
Misch3342Small Misch 2y
General Discussion

A GH of decorations

This came up on my FB feed.http://imgur.com/a/NeyBv
Small Misch 2y
Misch2287Small Adatra 2y
General Discussion

[Data-Mining] Left on the table in 2015 (Revised)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4tb0ia/datamining_left_on_the_table_in_2015_revised/
Small Misch 2y
Misch0206Small Misch 2y
General Discussion

New Scribing cost update

https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/4golwx/shopping_list_prices_for_guild_decorations_on/
Small Misch 3y
Misch0173Small Misch 3y
General Discussion

24 Chests in Auric Basin

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_chests_in_Auric_Basin
Small Misch 3y
Misch0185Small Misch 3y
General Discussion

Scribing and why it is pointless

Based on the rather vitriolic forum discussions I have been reading on the subject of scribe crafting it is just plain broken and is in fact incomplete.There is a crafting component you need to progress past level 150 that DOES NOT EXIST IN THE GA...
Small Sir Gilles 3y
Sir Gilles5490Small Sir Gilles 3y
General Discussion

DPS who has more....

So someone has actually taken the time in to work out the numbers for DPS for 5 of the professions. This is worth a read.DPS numbers
Small Misch 3y
Misch4412Small Sir Gilles 3y
General Discussion

Heart of Thorns Achievement guide

Time for some HOT achievement guides...HoT achievement
Small Misch 3y
Misch0202Small Misch 3y
General Discussion

Material farming for profit and...well, just profit really.

Over the past few weeks I have been pouring a considerable amount of gold into the guild hall purchasing whatever it is we need to get the next upgrade we've decided on.This has primarily been achieved by farming the materials needed to make the a...
Small Sir Gilles 3y
Sir Gilles4549Small Misch 3y
General Discussion

Lore (Weapons and More)

Hi Everyone,I thought if we come across some of the lore for our weapons and stuff we could post it here.. It really helps know the stories behind the amazing weapons we have available to us and why some of them cost so much (okay bad justificatio...
Small Misch 3y
Misch3202Small Misch 3y